Falooda is the perfect combination of dessert and drink! An Indian summer favourite, this sweet drink is creamy from milk and ice cream along with aromatic rose syrup.
3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp rose syrup
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
Handful vermicelli noodles
Handful of Pistachios
- Soak the chia seeds in 150ml water and let it rest for 30 minutes-1 hour.
- Heat boiling water and add the noodles and let it cook until they’re soft.
- Slowly heat the milk and add the sugar, stirring until its completely dissolved. Then let the milk chill completely.
- Mix the the chia seeds into the milk.
- In two large glasses, add the cooked noodles and the rose syrup.
- Pour the milk and chia mixture over rose syrup and add a scoop of ice cream to each glass.
- Decorate with pistachios and serve chilled.