If you’ve got Roast Beef for your Christmas Dinner, make sure you have no waste with our delicious leftover roast beef jalfrezi!
450g leftover roast beef
1 Kohinoor Calcutta Jalfrezi Cooking Sauce
1 white onion, thickly sliced
300g red and green peppers, slices
1 green chilli, sliced
1tsp grated ginger
Chopped coriander to serve
- Heat the butter gently in a pan and fry the onion slices.
- Add the chilli, ginger, and peppers and fry for a minute
- Cut the leftover roast beef into chunky bites and add to the pan.
- Pour in the Kohinoor Jalfrezi sauce and continue to heat through.
- Serve with fresh coriander and Kohinoor’s Basmati Rice
Kohinoor Calcutta Jalfrezi Sauce
A rich blend of tomatoes, peppers, and onion, perfectly spiced with ginger and chilli.